2021 - 2022 Appeal Letter
Greetings to all our Blue Slope Country Museum Supporters
Museum, 2nd floor, tool exhibit: A young father reverently shows his 8 year old boy a beautiful carpenter's plane. "Son. Your great grandfather was a farmer. He built our home with tools like this. Never forget that!"
Blue Slope Country Museum: Sandy and Ernie assembled over 4000, 1800th century artifacts of New England agricultural production. Their dedicated-building collection is a destination for enthusiastic historians; quality, variety, and unique use of implements, tools, and kitchen items are superb. "Our heritage as hard working farmers lives on with our collection. We must not forget our history of agricultural success; food abundance and security are key to our lives."
- These testimonies are what the Blue Slope Country Museum is all about - commemorating our agricultural heritage! Our mission is education - we preserve past agricultural practices to provide a resource center for their continued recognition and memory.
- Visitors attend our school programs, campfires, square dances, Year round scheduled programs extend beyond our museum collection.
- We need your help!!! We need more resources to develop in depth collection exhibits, provide extended programming hours, plus funding for volunteer opportunities.
WE ARE ASKING FOR YOUR HELP VIA A DONATION
- $25 will purchase supplies for visiting school students
- $100 will pay the utility bill for a month, providing lighting within the museum
- $150 will support our insurance costs for a week, a key protection for our valuable collection
Donations may be made by "old fashioned" check writing or by using the "Donate" button on our Donate Page All are tax deductible; we are a 501 (c) (3) organization.
We need your help. BSCM exists only through your assistance. Thanks for your consideration.